Tuesday 9 September 2008

Day 4 (3)

Yes. I totally feel like I'm doing this on my own. Much like I did last time. I appreciate it's just an injection, but it's not just my responsibility to remember when I need to take it. Doing it together, means just that. It means attending appointments together, no matter how trivial you might think it is, it means going through the drugs together, and remembering injection times.

Once again I feel totally alone again. I'm the one who went and chased up prices, plotted periods, found out about waiting lists and when we could go. Found out the info and booked in for an appointment, got onto the waiting list, am chasing clinics for drugs, remembering to inject, dealing with pain-relief, you know actually getting involved.

So yes, I am fucked off and fed up and feeling like frankly I am fucking invisible.

Then again, in a natural conception the bloke doesn't really get involved anyway. Maybe he's just following the stereotype?