Monday 15 September 2008

Day 10 (3)

So, back to the clinic today. I had a hormone blood test and DH had an AIDs test. Everyone gasps when you mention that bit, but care of child means that the clinic have to make sure we're both completely fit and healthy before they go ahead with tx. (I had an AIDs test a few month ago anyway, due to me being on the egg donor register). It's insulting really - especially cos people who are investing time, heart and soul in IVF are not going to risk pissing that up the wall at all, but there you go. It's done now.

I have to ring Wednesday afternoon for my results, to make sure I can start my Menopur on Wednesday evening. [DH gets his results at the same time, but obviously we're not worried about that in the slightest.]

I had my bleed on Day 7, but forgot to write it here.