Thursday 25 September 2008

Day 21 (3)

Have been craving bagels and cream cheese recently - hence my lunch. I probably shouldn't be eating it, I definitely won't be eating it next week, so, you know.. I'm also forcing water down too - even though I feel less thirsty than I ever have done before.

Definitely feeling bloated now, sharp stabby pains in the ovary when I push down (I know, I know, don't push down, right?).

Also I'm now having to drink prune juice - I don't know whether this is because of the drugs or the bagels. TMI I know, but for anyone who starts experiencing these problems, there's nothing worse at this stage than constipation (or after EC, where everything hurts after and for some time). And the paranoia of that after implantation, is well worth avoiding.

Apparently it's very common, as in every women worries she'll 'push' the embryos out - glad it's not just me. There's comfort in large scale stupidity.