Saturday 27 October 2007

Saturdays child works hard for a living

Thursday's child doesn't sleep too well on a Saturday it seems.

So I've taken 3 Menopur shots so far, and I have to alternate sides every day;

Wednesday - LEFT Menopur RIGHT Suprefact
Thursday - LEFT Suprefact RIGHT Menopur
Friday - LEFT Menopur RIGHT Suprefact

Last night I got really frustrated - managed to do the Menopur shot perfectly (for once), but the Suprefact messed up as I kept getting a vacuum which was cocking up how much was in the vial and every time I drew enough up, it continued to leak out once I released the plunger. I threw the needle out and started again afresh with no probs. I'm now down to the very last shot in the 1st bottle, it's always this one I hate the most! ;)

So, unable to sleep I am watching Fearless (Jet Li) on the sofa. I had forgotten how much I love this film.

It feels weird this timem not sharing tx with others. I've always relied on friends to get me through these things, but with everything that happened last time, friends just became a reminder, and I guess I don't want to curse us with too many people knowing - that becomes too many people who will ask questions you never want to hear, so it seems safer not to give them opportunity.

It seems next week will be a hectic one for me: Blood test on Monday. Blood tests and scans on Wednesday and Friday. Some time in between that, I'm hoping to be called for interview for a job I would really love, but I know you can't have it all, so I'm not expecting anything. It does seem typical that everything seems to be happening in the next few weeks