Monday 30 April 2007

So.. it's going.

I'm the mixer, DH's the stabber. I thought I'd be fine injecting myself, but it appears I'm not as fine as I thought I would be. The only time I've done it so far was yesterday, and it stung so badly - mixture of apprehension not wanting to ram it all in, and nerves making me ram it all in. So at 7.30 every morning, I take my nasal spray (getting much harder with my hayfever) and start mixing the drugs. Handling large needles when tired seems such a stupid idea, but we've done it so far :D Then DH injects me. He's really really good - think he missed a calling tbh. Besides, with him doing it at least I know it's done right, and it feels right as it's something we're doing together. I think he also prefers it this way.

Next appointment Thursday - to scan and see how much longer I need to take the drugs for, before egg retrieval.