Sunday 13 May 2007

Ow

This is not quite what I expected :(

Day of transfer, felt fine. Day after transfer - my boobs are huge, and so, so, so sore! And nipples? Christ, I could poke someone's eye out with them! :O
That night I took a pessary and woke up this morning with no more sore boobs! Neither R nor I are sure whether that's a good sign or not, or even if it's a stupid sign!

But holy fuck, the pain - I feel like I have a bowling ball in my stomach - and I think it's gas. Laughing hurts - a lot. I can't touch my stomach cos of the pain, and I have been belching like you wouldn't believe. Excuse the crudeness, but it feels like if I could only 'fart' everything would just stop hurting. This is ridiculous. Hell, I'm so glad I'm not in work through this, I can't even walk properly.

I don't even know if this is a sign or anything :'( I hate feeling like this, I hurt spo much :'(