Tuesday 6 November 2007

Results

So this morning I got the call. Out of our 7 eggs, 7 were mature - which shows good quality. However, out of those 7 eggs, only 4 have fertilised, and we still don't know whether they will continue to divide yet until tomorrow morning.

Thing is, they said they'll ring us at 10am to let us know if/ how they've developed, but we'll already be on our way down anyway, because of motorways and traffic.

DH is positive and hopeful - I'm really not. I can't remember how I felt at this point last time, maybe it's the fact I'm still in pain after yesterday, but I feel negative and disheartened and just want to cry all the time. After everything that happened yesterday, I'm not sure I can do egg collection again. Definitely not awake anyway, and I don't think my clinic will even consider knocking me out.

I'm so scared, and terrified, and wish I wasn't so negative :'(